Sarkari Naukri in Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Bays No. 67-70, Sector-2, Panchkula-134151
Adv. No. 3/2010
Haryana is one of the state in the India, situated in the Northern India offer large number of the job opportunities to the deserving and talented candidates for the various vacant jobs / sarkari naukri in the Haryana. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is the commission started by the Haryana government to recruitment and staffing purpose for the various organizations and department of the Haryana government. Sarkari Naukri have been advertised by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) for various departmental naukri.
Currently Naukri / jobs announced by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) are the Statistical Assistant, Inspector Legal Meterology, Electrician, Inspector (Food & Supplies), Assistant research Officer, Laboratory Attendant, Computer Operator cum Clerk , Taxation Inspector, Wild Life Guard, Excise Inspector, Plumber, Assistant Manager (IA), Technical Assistant (Junior), Assistant Draftsman (Civil), Field Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Dispenser Homeopathy, Master Harmonium Player, Master Sarangi Player, Draftsman, Statistical Assistant/ Inspector (NSS)/ Investigator, Assistant Research Officer/ Assistant District Statistical Officers/ Scruitiny Inspector/ research Assistant, Junior Scale Stenographer (Both Language), Junior Scale Stenographer (English), Senior Scale Stenographer (English), Senior Scale Stenographer (Both Language), Junior Scale Stenographer (Hindi), Steno-Typist (English), Steno-Typist (Both Language), Steno-Typist (Hindi) etc.
Candidates interested in getting Sarkari Naukri can apply for these jobs in the HSSC Recruitment. The large number of jobs / sarkari naukri have been published by the Haryana government through the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), ranging from the various government organization and sarkari departments.
Closing date for receipt of applications in the Commission’s office : 14/10/2010
Applications are invited through Registered Post by Haryana SSC for the under mentioned posts on the prescribed application form. The candidates should specify on the top of the envelope the word – Advt. No., Name and Category of the post applied for :
* Assistant research Officer : 01 post in Land Record Department
* Inspector (Food & Supplies) : 15 posts in Director Food & Supplies Department, Haryana
* Electrician : 02 post in Printing & Stationary Deptt.
* Inspector Legal Meterology : 02 posts in Director Food & Supplies Department, Haryana
* Statistical Assistant : 03 posts in Animal Husbandry & Dairying Department
* Laboratory Attendant : 35 posts in Health Department
* Computer Operator cum Clerk : 21 posts in Haryana State Agriculture Marketing Board
* Wild Life Guard : 20 posts in Addl. PCCF, Wild Life Pankula, Haryana
* Taxation Inspector : 26 posts in Excise & Taxation Deptt.
* Excise Inspector : 09 posts in Excise & Taxation Deptt.
* Assistant Manager (IA) : 25 posts in Haryana State Industrial & Infrastructure Dev. Corporation Ltd.
* Plumber : 07 posts in Director General Health Services
* Technical Assistant (Junior) : 07 posts in Industrial Training and Vocational Education Department
* Laboratory Technician : 18 posts in Director ESI Health Care
* Field Assistant : 33 posts in Economics & Statistical Analysis
* Assistant Draftsman (Civil) : 21 posts in Engineer-in-Chief, Haryana PWD B&R Branch
* Statistical Assistant/ Inspector (NSS)/ Investigator : 03 posts in Economics & Statistical Analysis
* Draftsman : 23 posts in Chieg Engineer Pachayati Raj, Public Works Deptt.
* Master Sarangi Player : 01 post in Public Relations & Cultural Affairs Department
* Master Harmonium Player : 01 post in Public Relations & Cultural Affairs Department
* Dispenser Homeopathy : 02 posts in Director Ayush, Haryana
* Junior Scale Stenographer : 01 post in Haryana Seed Development Corporation
* Dispenser Unani : 03 posts in Director Ayush, Haryana
* Dispenser Ayurveda : 71 posts in Director Ayush, Haryana
* Assistant Research Officer/ Assistant District Statistical Officers/ Scruitiny Inspector/ research Assistant : 07 posts in Economics & Statistical Analysis
Various Departments/ Boards & Corporations
* Steno-Typist (Both Language) : 179 post
* Steno-Typist (Hindi) : 102 posts
* Steno-Typist (English) : 109 posts
* Senior Scale Stenographer (Both Language) : 18 posts
* Junior Scale Stenographer (English) : 12 posts
* Senior Scale Stenographer (English) : 09 posts
* Junior Scale Stenographer (Hindi) : 05 posts
* Junior Scale Stenographer (Both Language) : 05 posts
Fee: Fee at the following rates should be deposited in the Haryana Govt. Treasury under the head “0051 – H.P.S.C.-(103)-Staff Selection Commission, Haryana- Application fee and other receipts”
1. General- Rs.150/- for all the posts at nos. 1,2,5,6,8 to 10, 12 to 14, 17 to 25, 29 to 33 and Rs.100/- for the posts at no. 3,4,7,11,15,16,26 to 28.
2. SC/BC/ ESM/ PH candidates of Haryana- Rs.35/- for for all the posts at nos. 1,2,5,6,8 to 10, 12 to 14, 17 to 25, 29 to 33 and Rs.25/- for all other posts
3. No concession of fee for SC/BC/ESM from other states.
Candidates from outside will be treated as General and should send fee by Postal Order which should be in the favour of “Secretary, Haryana Staff Selection Commission” payable Panchkula.
Reservation and Age relaxation as per Govt. orders.
How to apply : Application forms complete in all respect – only one form should be filled by the candidate – in their own handwriting in capital letters and signed in the specified space should be sent only through Registered Post to the Secretary, Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Bay No 67-70, Sector-2, Panchkula-134151. All the column of the application form should be filled in. The last date is 14/10/2010.
Candidates can get the information about the jobs published from the Haryana Staff Selection Commission for the recruitment of various jobs in the government sector.
Please click on the image above to View/Download tthe detailed advertisement published in the news papers. Application form is also available at http://governmentjob.googlepages.com/HaryanaSSCForm.pdf
Prospective job seekers can prepare for the objective or subjective questions from the website: www.indianews.org.in/onlinetest and the section mainly have the questions from the General Awareness / general knowledge, history, political science, mental ability, reasoning, international affairs, questions from the science topics of physics, chemistry, biology etc.